Monday, April 10, 2006

Waiting game is over...

Well... that didn't last very long, did it? I found out today (story for another time) that I did not get the director's position for our district. I really had high hopes for that position, but I guess that God didn't want me thru that door right now. I took it pretty hard today, but thru some very encouraging words from a lot of supportive people, I've tried to put it behind me and accept it. I still have a good job at a place I like to be... just that it's going to be tough to look certain people in the eye for a while. My wise father told me today that I needed to "mourn" for this... never thought I'd have to "mourn" over a job like this... but he's right. But I also need to move on and do the things that I have been doing and enjoy what I've got.

Thank you all for praying for me on this (since OCT) and I appreciate it. I just have to trust that God will continue to move and place me where HE wants me to be... not necessarily where I want to go.

Night.

No comments: