Saturday, June 16, 2007

Another one bites the dust...

Well... this week marked the end of basketball camps. I just have 1 more week of Summer League and then a few days off... then off to ORU to take 11 young ladies to team camp. Then hopefully July will go a lot slower and we (the family) can go on a well-deserved vacation. It's been a fun couple of weeks, but VERY busy. I've been working my fanny off to make things go smoothly and make it so that the teams coming to the Summer League want to come back. [guess that's the business major in me coming back out] This last week brought several 'issues' (had 4 teams not show for whatever reason) but they're over and done with and I just want this last week to go over with no glitches and end smoothly.

I'm really looking forward to this week though... don't have to go to the gym at 7:30 am or 11:00 am for camp session. I get to spend most of the day at home and go up around 3. That's going to be a very-welcomed change!

Jeanise's birthday is on Sunday and we're going to all go do the Father's day/Jeanise... oops... Jeanise's Birthday/Father's day celebration and enjoy the day. Not very often that people can have a whole bunch of things to celebrate in one day. :-)

It's 1:00 am (the time on this thing LIES!) ... going to bed. Nite!

No comments: