Thursday, March 13, 2008

It's so hard to say goodbye... (Boys 2 Men)

One more day until Spring Break... ah! It's been a busy last few weeks. I got to watch basketball regionals and finals the last 2 weeks and now March Madness is about to start! :-) We had our end of season banquet tonight... it went very well and I think that the girls enjoyed it. I was able to talk (might have been brief for some) with all of the parents and it was a good atmosphere. Different from last... different good. Which was... well... good.
Jeanise started a new full-time job this week as a controller (what else would she be?)... for a home builder. Controller as in an administrative accountant-type person. (what did you think I meant?) :-) Anyway, she seems to really enjoy this position and it'll help us out financially. It didn't help, though, that Joel started coughing too much and had a slight fever, that I had to stay home yesterday. Today, I had to go get Lindsay because she got sick at school. Ah the fun of being a parent. I think that it's that wonder Oklahoma Allergy index that has us all really messed up. Welcome to OK.
Well... it's 11 and time to get to bed. Going to be a little earlier these days... having to get Joel and Lindsay up early to take them to their day-care and then school. They've adjusted (other than getting sick) extreemly well and we've been blessed.
How about that Celebrity Apprentice! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I HAVE TO WAIT 1 MORE WEEK!

No comments: