Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Back 2 the Grind

Well... After a tournament weekend (first weekend in January) and 3 days of missed school last week (due to ice/snow), I was ready to get back to school and classes. Now I'm ready for the next BREAK! I hate being behind, yet, I seem to always find a way to remain behind. I have great intentions of getting ahead. Sometimes, I get ahead... but a few days later, I'm behind again. Does anyone ever feel like that?
We went up to my grandma Morton's in Newton, KS for her 80th birthday party. She CAN'T be 80... she sure doesn't look it. (saying that for you grandma! :-) ) It was great seeing the family and all the kids playing together. Wish we could visit more.
Basketball is going well. We're 12 - 4 and playing pretty well. We're the #6 team in Class 6A and we're beating the teams that we need to beat and playing real close in the games that we're going to have to scratch and claw to win. It's a lot of fun and I'm really enjoying it.
Well... I'd better go get some of my Bible study for Friday's coaches Bible study done. Don't want to wait until Thursday night to do it! ha ha

No comments: