Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Too long...

14 days! WOW... it's been 14 days since I've posted anything. Sorry about that to all of you who check this and are awaiting the "Morton Days of our Lives." Today's post is going to be short, because usually I've left school by now, but I'm running a tad late.

I just wanted to let everyone in cyber-world know that I'm the luckiest man alive! Not only do I have a God who loves me, a Savior who died for me, a family who raised me, a wife who loves me and is my best friend, a son who thinks I'm just the greatest dad in the world, a daughter who... well... just thinks I'm a bit goofy and still trying to figure me out :-) , in-laws who accept and love me ... life is good! I can't complain with how I've been blessed this year and I just know that God's hand is leading me down the path where he wants me to be used to do his work.

I'll try and finish this later. (it's that 30 minute pause in the show, where the commercials seem to run 2-3 more minutes longer)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And you are a blessing to us!