Wednesday, December 07, 2005

America's Team...


A dream come true... I SAW THE BOSTON CELTICS PLAY!... Even better... THEY WON! It was cool. Dec. 7th... Celtics vs. Hornets! I was there... center court... 200 level... all I can say is WOW BABY! I even caught a t-shirt! It was a great change from how my day was.

My truck took a turn for the worse yesterday... it died. I was on my way home last night from our basketball game and dropping the bus off, when my truck stalled out completely btw. Portland and May on 178th street. For those of you who aren't quite familiar with that part of the area... it's DARK and NOTHING IS OUT THERE! Long story short... my dad came out to keep me company while the tow truck came out. Had it serviced today and the technicians said that I would need a new engine! OUCH! Can't really do that on a teacher's salary, but... before I panic (too bad) I had it towed to Bob Howard (where I purchased it and have it serviced) and I'm going to have a Chevy guy give it a 2nd oppinion. I'll let you know how that dabocle turns out. Even worse about last night... we lost our game by 1 point. AH!

Going to go to bed now... been a busy day.

1 comment:

Shane Coffman said...

Well, Mike, I'm sorry I couldn't go with you to see the Celtics, but I'm glad you had fun. We'll go again sometime this season (I hope).

Man, it's not time for your truck to need a new engine. What bad timing. That stinks.