Sunday, March 12, 2006

Getting Better...

Well... after about 2 weeks of fighting allergies/sinus infections, I'm finally feeling better. What started out as WONDERFUL Oklahoma allergies... ended up turning into a sinus infection. Great. And I think that it really started back when I wasn't doing well in our regional tournament finals for basketball. About 3 weeks ago. AH! Ain't OK great!?!?!? I stayed home from school a couple of Tuesdays ago... took some OTC stuff and thought I felt better. Only last Tuesday I had a 102 degree fever and decided to go in for "professional" help. The doctor gave me some really good drugs that cleared me up and got that battle going in my head for the sinus problem. After 5 days, I'm feeling a lot clearer... I like that. Hope that it stays that way for a while.

SPRING BREAK! I love it! Don't know what I'm going to do... don't know what's going to happen. I get to just let it happen. Nice. I get to spend some time at home with the wife and kids. That's nice. I'm excited about that.

GIRLS WIN STATE! Also... our high school girls team won the Class 4A State Champ gold ball this weekend with a 58-40 stomping over Ft. Gibson. It was so great to see our girls do well, after their disappointing ending last season. They've worked so hard this season on being a team, working together, and getting it done. We're proud of them!

OK... going to start that Spring Break now! Later!

No comments: