Sunday, March 05, 2006

Haven't posted in a while...

Well... let's see... where do I begin.

Last Saturday, was the last day of our basketball season. Our Varsity team finished at 11-15 and we lost in the Regional Finals by 12. The boys played really hard and finished the season by giving it their all and working hard. The 11-15 may not sound so great, but when they haven't won but 6 games MAX the last 3-4 years, that's a big deal. It's over...

... and baseball began Wed. for me. AH! Just a circle of life revolving here. Had a game on Sat. afternoon. My team lost 12-8, but for a first game and me not knowing a whole lot about the kids on my team, that was pretty good. We have another one tomorrow (monday) and we'll see how that goes. We play about 24-28 games total (including tournaments), with some of those getting cancelled for rain or other various reasons. And all of this goes until the end of April/beginning of May. Quick season, which really seems like forever (more for Jeanise than for me, I'm sure) :-)

Me, Joel, and Lindsay have all been sick the last couple of weeks. How Jeanise has been able to avoid it, I have no idea, but I'm not going to jynx her by mentioning it. OOPS! Joel is pretty much over it... I'm on the downhill (these OK allergies are KILLING ME! -- please pray for rain!) ... and Lindsay, poor girl, doesn't even know what hit her. But she's a trooper... she's still smiling and being her happy self. We're so lucky to have good kids.

Speaking of good kids... Joel has been in the tub for the last 20 minutes while I've been on the computer, so I'd better go check on him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got sick on Monday. 102 degree temp and all. Thanks, Honey!!!