Saturday, May 06, 2006

Haven't added pics in a while...

Well... I haven't been updating my pictures in my blog... so here's my attempt to share.

Joel has a new obsession... an orphaned Yattzee cup filled with about 14 orphaned dice. We had taken the cup out about 2-3 weeks ago to look for our playing cards. Joel found the cup and now he takes those dice everywhere! He gets up every morning and says, "Dice... Where are you dice?" And goes around the house looking for them until the lost are found. I'M RAISING A GAMBLER! I CAN HEAR IT NOW! This is something that I HOPE he can grow out of.

Lindsay is still just as cute as she can be. People have said that she looks like a little Mike. It's cute... and now I guess that I'll know what I would have looked like if I had been a girl. Hopefully she'll have better looking legs :-) .

Jeanise has been pulling the OT since I've been at baseball this spring. We're almost done. It's the exciting time... playoffs and I've been gone a bit more than once thought. She's been pulling double-duty with the kids and she's just doing an awesome job! She's just AWESOME!

Time to go to bed... night! (Ok... having trouble with the pics tonight... I'll try later)

No comments: