Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Getting closer...

The whirwind is slowly coming to a gentle breeze... just 3 more school days until summer! It's really hard to believe that it's already that time of year. So much has happened in the last year and it's all gone by so quickly. Amazing how time really does fly when you have good things to remember and going on in your life. I remember this time a few years ago at my other school... just dragging the days out until relief was close and attainable. I've been fortunate enough to have been working at a place where the administration and the kids will let me do the job I want to do in the classroom. It was great! I think I may have given out 1 or 2 C's this semester! And my students weren't making A's and B's because I was GIVING them out... they were doing the work and earning the better grades. I'm happy where I'm at...

... I think, too, that Jeanise is happier because I'm coming home with smiles on my face. I really appreciate her sharing me with the school and the ball teams that I've been working with. I know that it's tough with 2 kids and trying to get some work done in between naps. I'll be helping with that a bit more this summer. I've got 2 kids to play with and do stuff with this summer and I'm pumped about it! And then Jeanise and I get to go on some vacations this summer... loving it!

Well... all is fun... OOOPS! It's almost 7 and I have to get to school to get my finals ready for today! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Getting closer to closer...

No comments: