Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Another One Rides the Bus... (Weird All Yankovic)

Can you believe it?!?!?! 2 Days in a row! Don't get too lit up over it, though... this time I have PICTURES of my OWN!

Tonight... Joel got to pick dinner. "ungwee... pizzaahhhh?" So mom and dad gave in and we went to the new Mazzios on Penn and 122nd. One word... AWESOME! It's a new buffet. It started out as a buffet... then changed to carryout only (for several years)... then as Jeanise and I were driving by a few weeks ago, saw that it was a dine-in place. So we tried it out tonight and it was the cleanest place we've ever seen. And so much nicer... the people were nicer than the one in Edmond. Not to mention... it wasn't as crowded.

Anyway, Jeanise went to music rehearsal so the kids and I jumped into the wagon (the 2 kids, not me) and we went walking around the neighborhood for an hour. The kids did so great! Here are a couple of pictures.



Some neighborhood kids on scooters got the attention of Lindsay and then as they wizzed by, Joel just had to check it out. After Lindsay got bored of them... she took time out to pose with the "Check me out, I'm cute" look. Mom and Dad love this look...

No comments: