Monday, September 04, 2006

Takin' Care of Business...

It's been quite some time since I've added to my blog, (which seems to happen quite often) so I thought that I'd share about my weekend.

Jeanise was very loving enough to allow me to take a small football trip to Stillwater on Saturday. Shane, my friend and my OSU dealer, met me up there for opening day of Cowboys football. I just love going to my anual game a year with Shane. We always have a lot of fun shopping at the stores (gotta hit every one of 'em, don't we Shane?) and eating somewhere on campus before the game. It was good to see the new editions of the stadium and where they're gonna put the new seats. It was also really good to see the Cowboys just steam roll over Missouri State.

Today... was Labor Day. Isn't that just funny? A day where everyone takes off a day of work. Jeanise and I took the kids up to OC to see Steve for lunch. Jeanise and I both noticed that everything on the roads seemed like it was the day of Christmas... nobody on the roads and everyone's business (except restaraunts) were closed. Funny... Jeanise took a 1/2 day off and spent it with her mom. It was good for her to get out of the house, since she doesn't get to do that without kids very often. With the exception of Lindsay having this nagging little cough all day, the kids were pretty good. I have good kids and can't complain.

Joel gets to start his new school at Memorial Rd. tomorrow. Mommy and Daddy are very excited for him. I don't think Joel knows what is going to happen tomorrow until Mommy drops him off at his new classroom. He likes to play with the other kids and do stuff. Anxious to hear how he did and if he enjoyed it or not.


Look 'e here... My little girl already has her eye on her friend Camden. Camden is 3 or 4 weeks older than Lindsay and they are just too cute.

No comments: