Tuesday, November 14, 2006

We are Family...

Woke up this morning... at 6 rather than at 5:45... It's amazing what a difference 15 minutes makes in my outlook today. (don't know if that's the real reason, but I'm going to use it anyway)

I just want to say that I'm so blessed to have a wonderful family. My wife is so loving and caring toward her 2 wonderful kiddos and is always encouraging me. I have a 3 year old son, who even-though sick... loves to play with his sister--gives her toys to play with, and also loves to jump and play with his mom and dad. Then there's my 1 year old (who will actually be 1 year old TOMORROW!) who still wakes up about 1 or 2 times a night... but "crawl-charges" at me with this funny face and it is just the funniest thing you have ever seen in the world. I love coming home to this.

Yesterday, seemed like the longest day... didn't get home until almost 7:00 pm. During game season, I've gotta find a way to get home... recharge... and then head out to the gym.

Well... almost time for me to leave for school. Hope everyone can have a blessed day! 1 week until the first game!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Shane Coffman said...

Yes, that "crawl charging" is one of the funniest things I've seen.

She needs to play on a team called "The Bulls".

Jeanise said...

At least we have our blogs to communicate with each other during basketball season.

I'll bet I'm the ONLY wife that was standing in line at Wal-Mart for 15 minutes at 11pm to buy you your copy of Oklahoma Tipoff magazine.

See you in March...

JK!

JM

Mike Morton said...

Yea... but the communication is there! :-P You truely know how much your wife loves you when she stands in line for 15 minutes to get my magazine... Ah amore'!