Tuesday, November 21, 2006

We're Playing Ba - sket - balllllllll... (rap song from the 80's)

Tonight's the big night! 6:30 pm tip-off and the season is under-way. Did pretty good about going to sleep... just woke up at 4:15 hoping that it was time to wake up. Nope... but after about 45 minutes of tossing and turning... decided to get up and do some computer stuff. Just trying to relax.

Went and saw my freshman team play last night, versus the school who we'll play tonight and they did awesome! They won by 10, but 1/2 way thru the 2nd quarter we were up 16 points. It was fun to watch. My girls, are really ready to play! Practice wasn't as efficient as I had hoped and as it usually is, but we got things done. I think that all teams are experiencing this... at the the first game time.

Hope that I can concentrate enough on things today in my regular classes... ;-P

No comments: