Sunday, April 08, 2007

Just Can't Wait.... (don't know if it's a real title or not)

Well... it should be a title! Jeanise and the kids should be coming back from Alb., NM tomorrow. They left last Thursday night with Steve & Lisa (Jeanise's parents) to visit her brother and family. They had a good visit... short and sweet, I guess. But enough about them... I'm ready for them to be back! :-) I stayed behind because I had a baseball tournament this weekend. It was a bummer, but I got some things done with the alone time. It was annoyingly quiet, though. I kept waiting for Joel to come running thru the kitchen with a toy or a book or something and run into my leg. Or waiting to hear Lindsay's little feet patting the kitchen floor and see that sweet smile come around the island. It's also been tough sleeping in bed by myself. I get to hog the bed... but subconsciencely wait for Jeanise to kick me over to my side.

Interesting how you miss those little things... HURRY HOME! :-)

No comments: