Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Just gotta love it

Ok... so I made probably the BIGGEST mistake this morning. I was putting away (ok I'm admitting to everyone that I didn't do this last night) Joel and Lindsay's leftover dinner away... put it down the sink... and saw a lime rine in the sink. HM... I'll run it all down the garbage disposal and make the sink smell better. OK... fine... but it's VERY LOUD! Needlesss to say, Lindsay (our light sleeper) woke up. Our little girl was up and I needed to leave to come to school. Well... I tried to get her to go back to sleep, but it just wasn't going to happen.
So what turned out to be kinda bad, got better. You know, that there's nothing like you little girl (or boy) who just let's you hold them, puts their head on your shoulder, and just hangs there. They feel comforted and it just gives me the warm-fuzzies all over. What was really funny, though, was that I guess she didn't like putting her head on my sweater, so she fought and fought flipping her diaper cloth until it landed on my shoulder where she could lay on it. It was quite humorous. I really hated to leave her and go to school. So I put her in my chair (she really likes my big chair) and she watched cartoons. Hope that she let her mom sleep in.
Big game tonight... down the street-rival Guthrie coming here. We have been playing well and I hope that we can keep this up!

1 comment:

Jeanise said...

It didn't work, but thanks for trying! Next time, just put her in bed with me. :)