Thursday, January 03, 2008

Back in the Saddle Again

Well... WInter break is over and I started back to school today. Where most districts were SMART and waited until Monday to start back, we started back today. I shouldn't complain, though... we have MLK Jr. day as a Professional Day (others do not)... and we get 2 days to get back in the swing of practices before we play tomorrow night and Saturday night (others do not). Guess I should be happy about that.

Got back late from a freshman game tonight. I'm kinda worn out and tired from having to drive 1 hour to Harrah, OK. That's a job of a coach sometimes. I got to see my Freshman team in action and they're really improving. My freshman coach has really done a great job with these girls and I just hope that I can keep her on for next year! (she just finished at UCO getting her student teaching done and graduated in DEC.)

Well... I'm about to fall asleep. Just wanted to let everyone know I'm alive and that we'll HOPEFULLY get our first win tomorrow night. Wish us luck!

No comments: