Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Drumroll please...


Well, tonight I received a phone call from the principal at Ed. Memorial High School... and I have an interview at 8:00 am tomorrow! YEA! Don't think that there are any coaching positions with it, but I'm going to try and see if there's something in my big 3 (basketball, baseball, volleyball) that I can be a part of. Wish me luck!

On the other side (literally), I may have an interview at Edmond North high School on Monday. They said that they were going to begin the interviews on Monday and I'm assuming that I'll get a call tomorrow or Friday (probably Friday) to set that up. The positive thing there is that there IS a baseball position open and the coach knows who I am (from a great reference from a former mentor-coach-friend of mine) and wants me there! Tough situation on what to do... but guess what?... I GET TO MAKE A CHOICE (hopefully). I know that God will enlighten the situation and place me where he knows that I can make the biggest impact and biggest difference for Him and His glory. I'm excited about these opportunities and hope that it all works out.

On a lighter note... I got my new golf bag! (It's Kahki and Black -- really nice I think) I'm so stoked about it. It's bigger and holds more stuff and it's pretty. Dad and I bought matching golf bags, except his is blue, and we're going up to Newton, KS this weekend to play Sand Creek Station Golf course. I'm pretty excited about the trip and will get to see my uncle Mike. He's pretty good and I like playing with him. Might even get to see grandma and have dinner with her. Who knows... but I GET TO PLAY GOLF!

1 comment:

Beth said...

You're coming to Newton and you didn't tell me?!!!! Are you staying til Sunday?

I hope that have luck with the jobs!! How did the interview go?

Oh and, i'm liking the new golf bag!