Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Just the 4 of us...

Ah... family life is awesome! Can I just say that? I have a wonderful wife, who has been my best friend for 13 years... 1 1/2 of those, she was just making sure that I was worth it. :-) I have a 2 year old that thinks I'm the greatest thing since sliced bread. He also has this thing that I'm the human jungle gym. It's great! And then there's my new little girl... she's so peaceful and beautiful! Can't even begin to talk about her. And then there's the grandparents... warm, loving, caring, families that support me and Jeanise in all of our endeavors. BTW... my parents are THRILLED to finally have a girl! They got one with Jeanise, but this is just different for them. It's great. God has really blessed me and I have so much to be thankful for.

Ok... so I have a joke... and believe it or not JEANISE ACTUALLY LAUGHED! Now it could have been the pain meds but it goes down in Mike's book as a memorable moment. I've been wrapping up Joel in a towel after baths and calling him my little "burrito." It's cute and he loves it. The other night, I'm swaddling Lindsay in her blanket and I called her my little "burrito", too. Then I stopped and looked at her and said... "you know, it's probably my little 'burritA", huh? You know... those whole mascolino y feminina things from Spanish 1 and 2. Won't my teachers be proud. Needless to say... Jeanise got a chuckle from it and that's all that matters! :-)

I'll get some pictures posted soon of our return to home! It's kinda' nice being at home... next week's going to be tough returning to school.

L8r

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kudos.