Monday, January 23, 2006

Got proof that brothers and sisters can get along

I just had to share this. It was bed-time for Joel and daddy had Lindsay in one arm and our nightly book in the other. And so the "trick-question" you're asking yourself right now (if not, well here's a little help)... "HOW DO I TURN THE PAGES? So I had the idea that I'd put Lindsay in bed with Joel and read to both of them. Well, Lindsay ended up snuggling right next to her big brother and she was head butting him and pushing her fist up against his cheek and he was just cackling up a storm. So we got pictures of it.



We have got some pretty sweet kids. Lindsay is just a growing little girl. Hard to believe that it's been almost 2 months since she was born! WOW! Means that basketball season is on the down-swing also. WOW! WOW!! Joel is a good big brother... he has been a really good boy and helps out around the house with his sister. Would be nice if he'd pick up the toys, though. Guess we'll have to work on that one.

Well... I'm going to close and get some sleep. Finally got all of my papers graded from last week and am done! Ah... education.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We should enjoy it while it lasts... History has a strange way of repeating itself... If you think I'm being cryptic, ask my brother what I mean. Better yet, ask my parents. Hee hee.