Tuesday, January 31, 2006

No really... are we there yet?

Can't believe that we're 1 day away from February! It's so hard to believe how time has just flown the last 4 months and what all has happened since then. I'll have a daughter that will be 3 months... basketball season will be close to post-season play... Joel will continue to amaze me... and Jeanise's routine with the kids will hopefully get to a norm.

Basketball has been a struggle for me this year... kinda. I didn't realize how much high school boys basketball could really drain you in a night... and I'm just the assistant! Can't imagine what Rob does during the season (Rob Seat--former OC player/grad and head coach). I know that he was planning to go home and work on practice today... after last night's game. WOW! Eventhough I love basketball, the season, the competition... I've missed seeing my family. I need to do a better job of taking advantage of the time that I am home with them and doing a better job as a husband and as a dad.

Just saw the clock... it's 10 after 7... and I have a teacher's meeting at 7:30! I'd better get!

No comments: