Thursday, January 12, 2006

Off and running... again...

Well, it's a new year... and I could have sworn that I had posted something in the last week or so... but I guess that it's good that I didn't "sworn".

This year has started off very well for us in the Morton household. I have a wonderful wife, and 2 kids to start the year off... what could be better than that? God has blessed me and my family and I am so thankful to Him for all that he's blessed me with.

I'm also very blessed because our daughter slept thru the night for the first time last night!!!!! (mom is pretty happy too) 8 weeks into her life... and we think that she finally may have her nights and days flipped correctly! We can only hope and pray that this continues. :-) Lindsay is a growing girl... it's amazing to me how fast she's growing into a little girl/child. Reminds me of when I thought of Joel like that... and now I'm looking at my son going, "he's a little boy, now!"

Basketball season is going quickly for us at DC. We've got a record now of 4-7... but we've played a really tough schedule. The boys are working really hard this season and we're real proud of the season so far. We've lost about 3 or 4 games by less than 5 and we've been in every single game. Can't ask for more than that... but we'd sure like to finish a few of those.

Well... better run to bed. It's late and I must get my zzzzzzz's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember the "first night through" night. Fun, eh?

Anonymous said...

Just so everyone knows, she isn't sleeping through the night regularly. She did it twice. We'll get there! (Soon, I hope...)

The Sleep-Deprived Mommy
(aka - Jeanise)