Sunday, June 04, 2006

12 Years!


TODAY... 12 years ago, we tied the knot! Yep... 12 years. We were talking about that this morning and talking about how much time and how much we've done in 12 years! Can't believe it. We're almost getting close to that mark in our lives where we've been together almost 1/2 our lives. Interesting huh? Still have a few years to go, but it's pretty close.

We've been so blessed to have all that we have and have had the success that we've had in the last 12 years. We now have 2 wonderful kids who just light up our lives and make every day SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO interesting. We have a great place to live (could turn down the heat a bit though) and wonderful families that live near by. What more could you ask for?

Well... I love my wife more and more and she is just a beautiful today (if not more) than that day I saw her come down the isle. And she looked awesome that day and I about passed out! She is still my best friend to this day and I treasure her so much. Thank the Lord that she's been patient enough with me all of these years and put up with me this long. She has supported me in everything that I've ever done or wanted to do... and that's just amazing love! She's (as they say at school) the 'bomb'!

No comments: