Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Just so blessed...

... to have my family. Father's Day was great! My son made me a card in his Sunday school class for me and it was the cutest thing. And my wife spoiled me for Father's Day too... a great card and wonderful omelett cooking pans! (I don't know if omelett is spelled correctly or not... spell checker isn't working)

It's been a nice summer staying home with the kiddos and getting to play. Sunday, I started a little 'project'... a golf-ball display case. I like building things and thought that this would be a nice little project for me to do this summer. It's been fun. I'll post a picture of the finished project. I've also had some summer league games this week and it's been nice getting to see our varsity boys work hard and get things done.

I haven't heard about the head girl's job yet. Still waiting on that ever-anxious phone call. I 'should' find something out the end of this week. I'll keep you posted.

OK... gotta get up early tomorrow morning and go over to Casaday HS and play basketball... 6:15 am! AH!!!!!! Am I nuts?!?!?! Well I guess we'll find out tomorrow. I've been trying to play 1 or 2 times a week as well as walk about 1 hour a couple of days a week. Trying to lose a bit of weight and get a bit in shape too. Anyway... I'm off!

No comments: