Monday, October 23, 2006

It's the New Zoo Review (Some Saturday Cartoon song)

I forgot to mention our little 3 year old's birthday party... part 2. On Friday night, we went to Grandma and Grandpa Morton's house and had dinner and cake (more CAKE for Joel). Joel got some cars from his Uncle Bob and an old-school Radio Flyer tricycle. It was cool. We also went to the zoo that afternoon... here are some pictures.



Thursday (?), we cooked outside and while I was cooking, I decided to put up Joel's t-ball set and his table and chairs that he got for his birthday. He loves them! And he's even getting the hang of swinging the bat. I love it!

3 comments:

Shane Coffman said...

Is Lindsay ever awake these days? She's sacked out in the pics on Jeanise's blog, too...

Jeanise said...

Shane:

She's mostly awake during the night, and we're to tired to take pictures then. Sad, but true...

Anonymous said...

It's great to see these pics on your blog. I love to check in and see everybody.