Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Back in the saddle again... NOT!

Still the ice and the horrible roads remain. Thursday school is cancelled AGAIN, which means that we're probably not having practices or games like are scheduled. It's been kinda' nice to have this break... but we just had one and I'm ready to get back into a groove with school again. Why couldn't this wait until after Spring Break when we don't have a holiday or vacation until school ends! Now, it's looking like we'll miss some of our extra snow make-up days.

I had a really nice article in the Edmond Sun about my team... wanted to share.

Well.. back to family. Lindsay surprised me tonight with 4 steps on her own! Missed the photo op.... sorry...

1 comment:

Shane Coffman said...

Can you believe this? Everything is getting cancelled all week. Best I recall, I haven't seen a week like this even in my Nebraska days. Usually it's snow and can be plowed away even if the temps stay low.

You might have to teach into June! Oh, no!

(Nice article, too.)