Thursday, February 15, 2007

What is Love... (Night at the Roxburry)

Tuesday on our way over to play Weatherford, one of my basketball player's cell phone rang with this ring tone and I just had to start the SNL head bob. Then... I just had to get that ring tone. So now, when most of you call me, I'll be head-bobbin'. :-)

Yesterday, as everyone knows, was V-day (as many of the DC kids called it). It was funny to see all of the youth of today just lighting up (because of flowers or candy)... and then seeing some in tears because of... well... not getting the flowers or candy.

So, what is love? I heard someone say that you don't fall in love with a person... you fall in love with who that person is and what they are. I think that is true to some extent. I love my kids and my wife deeply... why? Because I feel head over heels for who she is and what she's all about... and she just happens to make my eyes bug out (like those cartoon characters on 80's tv did) every time I see her. I love my kids because of who they are and that they were a gift from God.

Hope everyone had a wonderful... V-day! (intro... the song and the head---bob... you'll have to do that one on your own...)

1 comment:

Jeanise said...

Yeah, I love him back.

In spite of the head bob.