Tuesday, July 31, 2007

FORE!

I went and played golf today at Kelly Plantation... which was created by Fred Couple off the PGA tour. It was a VERY nice place to play and I enjoyed it A LOT! Shot an 84 and that was without cheating and only 1 mulligan used. I felt pretty good about that. I didn't take any pictures, though, and am regretting not taking any.

FUNNY STORY: So before we started to play, the course Marshall (guy who tells you when you can start) was telling me and the 2 other guys I played with about the course.... yardages, rules for the carts, etc. Then... the last instruction that he gave us was, "watch out for the snakes and the alligators. You can go." I was like, "well I was with you until the snakes and alligators thing was said." Needless to say, I didn't see any of either (YEA!) but it didn't mean that they weren't stalking me. :-) Today I had some really good shots and some lucky ones that for SOME reason were still playable. I wasn't going to argue though. I'll try and have pictures of the next place I will be playing.

No comments: