Monday, July 02, 2007


This is after our final game (8 in 3 days) at our ORU team camp. The 11 girls that I took (plus my assistant coach) wanted to eat somewhere before we made the trek home. This is our table at Red Robin... great food... but check them out! They all have their cell phones out and are non-stop texting! It was so funny that it was picture worthy. We had a good team camp... played some very competitive teams... and finished our summer on a good note. Ready for next season though... sorry Jeanise.


Jeanise had her lasik eye surgury touch-up today and while she slept, I took the kids to McD's... where else would I take 'em? Anyway, I thought that these pictures were funny. Joel was mazmerized by the video games. Not sure if he's REALLY playing, but I believe that he is. Whatever the case... he's in deep concentration.



This kid was just enthralled about Lindsay! From the moment he stepped into the play-place he went right over to Lindsay and wanted to kiss her. It was funny. And my daughter (I'm proud to say) walked away! THAT'S RIGHT>>> SHE'S NEVER KISSING ANY BOYS! :-) Anyway, this kid kept following her and trying to play with her and of course, Lindsay had her own agenda. Plus... it wasn't too long after this picture that daddy discovered that Lindsay was packing something in her trunk. And daddy told the kids that he wasn't taking a diaper bag because he didn't think that he'd need it. You would think that after the last 2 times that I did do that, that I had learned my lesson.

No comments: