Sunday, November 13, 2005

Time's a tickin'...

It's so funny that when I started this "blog" thing that the theme of it would seem to continue post after post. Well... we're getting close to Lindsay coming into our world (although, she's been in Jeanise's world for almost 9 months). Tuesday's the day... and we have to be at the hospital at 5:30 in the am... ah! Drum roll please... Jeanise already has the hours countdown started... :-)

I'm off this week from work so that I can help out at home with Joel (mainly) and Jeanise and Lindsay too. But mainly it's Joel. He's going to be a great big-brother. I just know it.

No word on the job yet. Not even a peep... but I figure that God will let me know when it's time. Just have to wait for the moment to arrive and not stress out about it. I mean... talk about having a distraction from thinking about it, right? :-) Good distraction.

Ok... have to go finish a few things in Lindsay's room before I go to bed.

Later.
M

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go guys! We can't wait to see you. God bless. John