Tuesday, November 15, 2005

We're HERE!... just in time to go again...





Well... it's official... our little "family" isn't so little anymore... 'cause WE are now 4! (hey that rhymed) :-) Lindsay Jeanel (juh-nel) Morton was born this morning (11-15-05) at 8:00 am... now THAT'S punctual! She weighed 7 lbs. 14 oz. and was 18 1/2 inches long. She has A LOT of hair and has the cutest little cry. She also looks a lot like her big brother did when he was born; although, he won't tell you that.

We had a great delivery (can you tell that this is coming from the "dad"?) and mother and baby are doing great. She's an angel and we have been so blessed by her already. Can you see the pants in my picture? Pretty funny huh? Reminds me of some of the kids that I taught in Putnam City Schools. Ha ha... I was just too lazy to pull those up until it was time.

Well... I'd better get to bed... we didn't sleep last night so I'm pretty tired. Here are a few pictures of the new addition.

Me

2 comments:

Stitch-n-Snitch said...

Hey, Jeanise and family! Congrats on your beautiful baby girl. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, she's beautiful! Sorry, I havne't been around to read any blogs, but now I've got time. Two is wonderful, it really is a joy. :)