Sunday, November 06, 2005



Countdown has commensed... we are now to single digits before we have Lindsay in the world. It's almost like the countdown you have as a child (or still as an adult, for some of us) waiting for Christmas or for that vacation that you just can't wait to go on. The funny thing is that in most things that you antisipate to come... seem to get there a lot quicker than you think. We've got her room done, her clothes ready to go, the car seat now has the little pink, head-thingy in it (thanks Jeanise), the double-seat stroller is in the bull-pen--ready to get into the game, the bottles are all washed and ready, my desk is cl... hold on there... my honey-do list is... hold there too... ANYWAY! we're really excited to see her. Jeanise is REALLY ready for this to happen. I've heard this analogy time and again, but I love it... it's like an alien has invaded your body! Well... when Lindsay gets the hickups, it really shows.

We had a nice weekend. Had Friday off, due to parent-teacher conferences earlier in the week. That was nice. It was also OC homecoming weekend. I got to see several people that I went to school with, along with many friends that I hadn't spoken to in so long. OC has really good teams this year and it'll be good to see them both play this year.

Well... the monster has awoke (is that REALLY a word?) and we now have to get ready for Bible Class! Joel just loves his class. You all have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's exciting! It seems like everyone I know is expecting a baby. It's crazy! Have a good week!=)
~Wilson