Monday, June 09, 2008

Got Updates?

No real idea what to title this one.... so here it goes....
1) Got my answer in the mail last Wed. about the Santa Fe job and I didn't get it. I was really disappointed because I thought that I had the job! I'm still kinda' bummed about it... but there's still a chance that something will open up this summer. Just have to keep waiting to see what happens.
2) Our AC that was fixed a couple of weeks ago, went down last Wed. Not too fun. Especially the money that they're probably going to charge us for the repair! But we have a cooler house and that's nice (not that you'd know... since it's raining and the high is supposed to be 76 today!).
3) Jeanise and I had a wonderful anniversary last Wednesday (although the SF news was a bummer). I was rather proud of myself. During the day, I texted her 14 reasons that I love her. Not going to share because those are personal... but I thought that it was pretty clever on my part.
4) Went up to Tulsa to visit Shane and Alice yesterday. It was great seeing them again. Sure do miss them here, but Shane has his Dream job (worship minister at Memorial Drive CoC) and is loving it. I think that he's been there for about 2 years and he is doing such a great service in that congregation.
Well... that's all on the home-front for now.

No comments: