Sunday, June 29, 2008

Please just pray for me...

Been sitting here for about 3-4 minutes trying to come up with some clever or funny thing to write about... when I just need prayers for peace. Peace about what I'm doing in my career... peace about not getting the job I wanted... peace about the unknown future about my job/career... peace that I'm making the right decisions... or more like, peace that I'm doing/going where God wants me to be/go.
The kids were watching VeggieTales the other day in the car and the story of Jonah came up. Reminding me that God is going to be faithful and guide us where he wants us to go. I've been blessed by the doors that have been opened for me and walking thru those. Now I've experienced doors opening that I'm not getting to walk thru, and that's rather troubling. Maybe I was just a bit "over-confident" and "cocky" and the doors closing is the result of my actions. Who knows? It's a humbling experience and I guess that I'm sitting in the belly of the whale waiting for the next door for God to open for me. Please pray for me for peace of mind and peace of heart...

No comments: