Monday, June 23, 2008

It's all good...



Just some updated pictures of the 2 rug-rats. Can you believe that Joel's costume was once worn by the Caped Crusader himself?!?!?! Yep! That was my Halloween costume from when I was 5... Bob (my brother) was Robin. Mom made our costumes when we lived in Edmond before. We were both HUGE into Batman and Robin and we wore those costumes out! I think that I have a bit of "worry" here... He's fitting into that costume at age 4! AH!!!!!
We got a picture of "cool Lindsay". She's wearing her sunglasses (doctor told us that it might help with her squinting her eyes so much) and we got her to wear a hat too. We were on our way to a birthday party and I took this with her in the back seat of the van. She almost looks like a tourist!
No new news on the job-front. Still waiting to hear back from Deer Creek about my schedule for next year... waiting to see if Santa Fe will have a job posted in the next 4 weeks in Math or Business... got a phone call from another school wanting to interview me for a teaching/asst. girls basketball position. It would be nice... but it's kind of a drive.
It's late and I'd better be off to bed.

1 comment:

Beth said...

the kids are adorable in these two pictures!!! lindsey especially has grown up so much since I've seen her. You better come visit soon--and not for a funeral (Lord willing).

Love you all! :)