Monday, June 30, 2008

Names (from my cousin's blog)

Ok... so I stole/borrowed this from my cousin Cheryl's blog site and thougth that it would be funny. I guess we'll see.
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME (first pet/current car): Brady Avalanche (that's a rockin' name)

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME (fave ice cream flavor/ favorite type of shoe): Mint Chocolate Chip Basketball Shoes (somehow, just NOT that mean-sounding...)

3. YOUR NATIVE AMERICAN NAME (favorite color/favorite animal): Blue Elephant

4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME (middle name/city where you were born): Allen Midwest (City)

5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME (the first 3 letters of your last name/ first 2 of your first name): MortMi (that's too funny)

6. SUPERHERO NAME (2nd favorite color/ favorite drink): Maroon Mountain Dew

7. NASCAR NAME (the first names of your grandfathers): Russell Robert (I could do it the other way, but that would end up being my brother's name)

8. STRIPPER NAME (the name of your favorite perfume,cologne or scent/favorite candy): Tommy 3 Muskateers

9. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME (your 5th grade teacher’s last name/ a major city that starts with the same letter): Sammon San Francisco (that's gay...)

10. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/favorite holiday): Fall SummerBreak (the NEXT James Bond?)

11. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit/ article of clothing you’re wearing right now): Watermelon Shorts (that's a good one)

12. HIPPIE NAME: (What you ate for breakfast/your favorite tree): Shake Cherry-Blossom (can't get anymore "hippie" than that, I don't think)

...

13. RADIO DJ NAME: (last name/ mother's maiden name) Morton Stout (I think that's what that was...)

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

good to know that Bob already has his NASCAR name! :) I didn't know we liked the same kind of ice cream. Must be that late July birthday! :)

Mike Morton said...

Yea... and now Joel's hooked! I took him to Braum's after doing so well in his first dentist appt. and gave him some of my mint choc.chip ice cream and he loved it! We ate out today at at Chinese rest. and he came back with some mcc ice cream and ate it all! Kid's got a pretty good brain!