Monday, October 20, 2008

Here we go again!

Fall break is over... and we start back up tomorrow with school. Can you believe that the first 9 weeks is complete and we're now into the 2nd nine week period!?!?!?! It's been a pretty good first 9 weeks and I hope that they get better. The new freshman academy opens tomorrow and I will be teaching my first 2 hours there, before going back to my current room for the rest of the day. It's very nice and I have a SmartBoard again! I'm super pumped about it and hope that the kids like the change.

Jeanise took the kids to Alb., NM and had a pretty good visit with John, Mary and the girls. Would have been better had the weather not cancelled the Balloon Fiesta events (which is why they went in the first place).

Well... I'd better see what school stuff I have to get done before tomorrow and call it a night! 2 weeks before our first basketball scrimmage! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT'S HERE ALREADY!?!?!?!

1 comment:

Jeanise said...

No. I can't believe it is here already.