Monday, October 24, 2005

Oh ooh... now we've done it...

It has begun... my son is now communicating in language that his mother and I can interpret as "english."

We all came home the other night from some outing... Joel found his toy cell phone in the floor, picked it up, opened it, held it up to his ear (upside down) and said, "Hewwwwoohhhhhhh." It was almost "Elmer-Fuddish" and it cracked us up! This was the first... and we got it on tape! It was pretty funny. Then on Sunday, he walked into his class and said, "Hewwwwoohhhhhhhh." It was just too funny that now he knows what to say and what it means. He's doing all sorts of things now that we've been waiting for... the list is just starting.

He's a pretty funny character.

Anyway... that's it for now. Had a wonderful Fall Break... really didn't do anything... a friend of mine called my Saturday in my PJ's an "I-don-wanna" day. I like that... and IT SURE WAS!

No comments: