Thursday, October 27, 2005

Another Halloween...

Well... we took Joel to OC tonight to do a Trick-or-Treat in the women's dorms. The girls were so nice and friendly to all the kids that came out... We really appreciated it. Joel was great! At about the last 2 doors, he finally got it! GET THE CANDY! A couple of the doors, he said his "helwhooooo" and a cute "bye". It was a good night. BTW... he was a giraffe.

Tomorrow is Friday! Yea! Weekend is here. Lindsay is getting a little more active and I think that Jeanise is REALLY ready for her to come... but not ready if you know what I mean.

Gotta go to bed... it's late. Here are some pictures of tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! I'm so glad to see your blog. I love your pictures. Joel is getting so big. I can't believe he's 2. There's just no way. . . Well, I'm looking forward to your big day. God bless, Celeste.