Sunday, August 10, 2008

Daddy day... part 2

[Sorry Grandma... this one has a bunch of pictures] On Friday, I took Joel for his Daddy-Day. We went to breakfast (McDonalds) and then Joel went over to Grandma Morton's house to play. Grandma taught Joel a new game... Go Fish. And Suprise, Suprise... he won. He's pretty good at games. Mom and I are going to just have to team up on him someday. After Grandma's, I took Joel to the Firefighter Museum in OKC. It was pretty neat, but you really couldn't touch anything inside, and Joel wasn't too thrilled about it. But he listened to the guy showing the group around and then we got to go off on our own. Here are some pictures:




He did a good job. The museum had just finished (the prior week) adding a fire-house-like playground outside. Joel liked to run around and check out all of the things. He really liked the slides.

On the job front... no new news really. Just waiting for the phone call from the new school letting me know if they've received the teacher's resignation letter yet. As soon as that happens, I'm sending my letter to my school. I decided last Friday to just wait it out. It's better that I have a job either way, than to resign and HOPE for something to maybe happen. Have to do the responsible thing and to think of my family first. Just hope that I get a call soon... I'd hate to get that call in the middle of my meetings tomorrow. But I think that's what is going to happen. Oh well...

No comments: