Thursday, August 28, 2008

Let the good times roll (The Cars)

Ok... so tonight... Pre-season and my Redskins are getting beat and my Mets are trying not to have a repeat performance of last year's choking.
Been in school alittle over a week and I'm still liking it. It's been a real challenge with the subject change, but I've got good people who I work with and have given me some great advice and have also been there to support the decisions that I've made. I'm feeling pretty good today... yesterday, however, I had 4 out of 35 kids pass an Algebra 1 quiz (review of last year's stuff). That was disappointing, but can be fixed. Basketball is going well. It's been going late (which isn't the most beneficial for picking up the kids), but hopefully it'll get better now that tryouts are over... yea!
Getting ready for that 3 day break and I'm looking forward to it!

No comments: