Monday, August 11, 2008

Shall we gather at the river?

After days like this, you always come out of it with something that you've learned.
1. I am NOT in control of my life... GOD IS!
2. Don't be pridefull.
3. Pride leads to being too cocky
4. Being to cocky eventually leads to disappointment
5. Disappointment leads to bitterness
6. Bitterness leads to being moody and no-one wants to be around you.
7. Being moody leads you to your knees.
8. Getting to your knees leads you back to #1... and maybe you'll take a different road next time.
Today, I reported to Deer Creek teacher meetings... waiting to hear from Santa Fe's principal. I didn't hear anything until about 12:30 today, that the math teacher DID resign officially. Now I just had to do my part... resigning from DC. So now it's official... I have resigned and am waiting for them to fill my position (they had a business interview 30 minutes ago). So I think that I'm secure. I'll write more later, but I am so relieved right now... and know that when I get out of the way and let God do His work, things always work out the way they're supposed to. Gotta go celebrate! Thanks for all of the prayers!

No comments: