Thursday, September 08, 2005

First posting... ah... uh hm...


Well... we're off and running. I had started to do something like this in another blog arena... didn't like it so much... so I've moved.

We went in for a 4D ultrasound of the baby yesterday. What an experience! It was like "cheating" to see your baby's face before it's time. I'm not going to complain, though... it was too cool. If I think about it and/or I figure out how to do this, I'll put pictures up.

Ah... figured it out. Pretty neat, huh? We kinda think that she's going to look like her brother. Guess we'll see for sure very soon. We've been very blessed with our first-born... and I think that God will bless us with the next one. Mom is hanging in there and doing well.

School is going well for me. I like my new school and the kids are pretty neat. There are some that are a bit "squirrelly" but it's nothing compared to places that I've been before! Not a whole lot of tardies or absence problems here. Basketball is going great and I think that we're going to do really well this season.

On a different subject, I know that OU played badly this weekend... I just hope that they can re-group and find a way to forget about it, focus on the games ahead, and play like the Sooners are capable of playing. That's my 2 cents worth.

Getting really excited about the NFL starting up. I'm not in any fantasy leagues this year, but maybe I can get back into it next year.

Gotta run!

3 comments:

Shane Coffman said...

Welcome to the blog world, Mike. You're already steps ahead of me - I haven't messed with pictures or links on mine yet...

Mike Morton said...

Thanks, Shane. You're my first "commentor". :-)

It's a little weird how this is all set up. I haven't quite figured it all out. Like posting a new blog vs. viewing what one has written. I also believe that there's some place available where you can list people's blogs that you (yourself) visit. SO many features... so little time to spend trying to figure them all out.

BTW... your "boys" looked pretty good there in the 2nd half.

Have a great "what's left of it" week.

M

Jan said...

Mike -
I've never seen a 4D photo or even a 3D photo, but the one you got is awesome. She looks like YOU!!!

Welcome to blogdom,
The Happy Homemaker
aka Jan
; )