Thursday, July 20, 2006

Bring on the heat!

Well... we had 109 degree temps today. The back porch read 120 at 6:00 pm! Go figure... Have to mow my lawns in the early morning just to stay cool. I don't have a problem with that. The neighbors might, but they have to get to work, right? :-)

Well, I got to spend the day with both kids today and had a blast. Lindsay is on this wake up for an hour or so take an hour or 2 nap kick and it's kinda funny. Just when Jeanise and I were about to sit down for lunch, she woke up and stayed awake for about 3 hours before she got a bit cranky. She helped my sort a bit of laundry. She watched me shave. We played in the mirror for about 15 minutes and when I put her down in the floor of the bedroom, she crawled over to Joel's bat!


SHE'S GONNA BE A SOFTBALLER! Look at this grip and this stance! I didn't even teach it to her. SHE'S A NATURAL! I love it! (sorry mom...)

Have another early mowing morning tomorrow! Have to beat the heat!

No comments: