Friday, July 28, 2006

Getting there...

Got back Wednesday night from Tulsa. I went to the Oklahoma Coaches Clinic and went to the mandatory meetings as well as the occassional speaker. It was a nice trip but was glad to get home. It's kinda rough on a person when you're so used to being with your family and then leave them for 2 days. I also got to visit and stay the night with my friends Shane and Alice Coffman who now live up in Tulsa. Shane showed me his new congregation that he now works with as the Worship Minister. He's doing a really good job and he's doing something that he loves to do. Alice is has a job now too... but is looking for something a little more in her field (insurance).

Joel and Lindsay's cousin Trinity is here from NM. They just love playing together and it's funny to watch them play. Yesterday, Joel and Trinity were watering the garden for Grandpa Steve. I wouldn't be surprised if Joel becomes a gardner or a farmer. He loves to help is papa in the garden. And Trinity saw how exciting the water was and wanted to help too. It was really cute. If I can get a picture from Steve... I'll post it.

Well... today is trash day, so I'd better get going! I turn 34 on Sunday! I'm getting up there...

No comments: