Sunday, July 30, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

Now I would normally not be singing this to myself... nor would I be bragging about it, but I've had a wonderful birthday thanks to family and friends.

Last night, I went out with my parents, my brother, and Jeanise and the kids to Johnny Carinos. It was great! Ate until we were full and then went over to mom and dad's for cake and games. While the kids played with their toys in the floor, we played TURBO CRANIUM. Those of you who are Cranium fans... this was a nice upgrade to the game. More options of play and a little different rules. It was fun.

Today... our connections group surprised me with lunch at McDonalds. Remember as a kid always wanting to have your party at McD's? No? Well it was the thing to do where I was and I had my 5 years old party at McD's. It was a lot of fun. The kids played in the play area and the adults ate. Came home and relaxed... and then the family and Jeanise's parents went to Carrabbas. It was nice.

Now we're home and finally have the kids asleep. It was a wonderful day and I owe it all to my families! Thanks.

2 comments:

Shane Coffman said...

I seem to remember celebrating your 30th birthday at Mickey D's, too.

Happy 34th, old man. ;)

Mike Morton said...

Yep... That one too. It's a favorite. Was it 30? Seems like a long time ago.